CONDITIONS OF ENTRY | 参赛规则
- Participants are to submit their entries on-line at www.photovivo.com
- Each entrant may submit for all 4 sections, up to 4 entries per section. Entrant MUST NOT submit the same entry in other sections.
- All final work must be digital file. Images shot on film MUST be scanned into digital format.
- All entries must be submitted in 8-BIT JPEG format. The image dimension MUST be minimum 2000 pixels on the longer side of the image with minimal JPEG compression. File size limited to 5MB per file.
- Each image must be personal and exclusive work of the entrant. Any modification of the original image must be made by the entrant or under his personal direction.
- Digital manipulations in all traditional open sections, except Projected Image Experimental (Colour), should be kept to a minimum where the reality of the image should not be distorted. Creative digital manipulation is encouraged mainly in the Projected Image Experimental (Colour) section.
- An entrant’s four images will be distributed throughout four rounds of judging.
- The submission of entries signifies the entrant’s acceptance of the Conditions of entry.
- Each image must have a unique title, limited to 32 characters including spacing. Once an image has been accepted in a PSA Recognized exhibition, that same image, or a like “in camera” or a “reproduction” duplicate of that image, may not be re-entered in any section of the same Division Star Ratings class in that exhibition regardless of media, format, or title and also may not be re-titled for entry in any other PSA Recognized exhibition.
- The decision of the judges is final. No correspondence shall be entertained.
- Judges are not allowed to participate in this Salon in the section which they are appointed as Judge.
- The exhibition is open to anyone; however, an entry may be rejected when the sponsoring organization or its agent, in its reasonable discretion, believes the entry does not conform to exhibition rules and conditions. Entries must originate as photographs (image-captures of objects via light sensitivity) made by the entrant digitally. By virtue of submitting an entry, the entrant certifies the work as his own and permits the sponsors to reproduce all or part of the entered material free of charge for publication and/or display in media related to the exhibition. This may include low resolution posting on a website. The exhibition assumes no liability for any misuse of copyright.
- PhotoVivo Singapore reserves the right to reproduce any image for publication, in a catalogue, on an
Internet website and/or displayed in media related to the Salon without payment of any fee to the exhibitor.
PhotoVivo Singapore 有权不必付费用参赛者的参赛作品出版沙龙目录，沙龙网页或和本沙龙有关的宣传媒体。
- This Salon is conducted in conformity with FIAP, PSA and RPS regulations. Acceptances and awards will be taken into account for the FIAP distinctions and PSA Star Ratings, Who’s Who, Distinctions. All acceptance eligibility shall be in accordance with the PID Star Ratings or the Galaxy/Diamond Ratings requirements as appropriate.
- The rate of acceptance shall be between 25% and 30% for all exhibitions.
PAYMENT OF FEES 参赛费
|Singapore & Malaysia Participant
* Payment for the entry fee is via PayPal only, payable to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All entries shall conform to the stricter of these definitions to be validated by all organizations granting recognition or patronage.
PROJECTED IMAGE MONOCHROME OPEN
A monochrome image is defined as having varying shades of no more than one color (various shades of that color from very light to very dark) but it may be any single color. Multi-toned images (various shades of two or more colors) and greyscale images with an added accent color are not acceptable in Monochrome Class sections and must be entered in Color Class sections.
PROJECTED IMAGE TRAVEL (COLOUR)
A Photo Travel image must express the feeling of a time and place, and portray a land, its distinctive features or culture in its natural state. There are no geographical limitations. Close up pictures of people or objects must include distinguishable environment.Techniques that add to, relocate, replace or remove any element ofthe original image, except by cropping, are not permitted. All adjustments must appear natural. Conversion to full monochrome is acceptable. Derivations, including infrared, are unacceptable.
* Notification will be sent by email.
* A Salon catalogue presenting the award winning works with author’s names, titles of the photo and list of accepted entries and author’s names, will be sent to each participant.